Tuesday, March 8, 2011

blogging from China!

We made it. We're here! Our flight was uneventful and that's just how we like it. We are exhausted. Our internet connection must be feeling the same way too because it is running v.e.r.y. s.l.o.w.l.y.

We've run to the market and stocked up on water and supplies already. The area we are staying in is right in the city center and full of life and activity. We'll gather our bearings and explore tomorrow.

Until then, sleep tight.

7 comments:

Mom/Grandma Sestra said...

Alrighty you 3 -- congrats; an unevenful flight is what we all like!!

Love,

Mom/Grandma Sestra

XXXXOOOO

Unknown said...

Yeah you made it!!! Lots of pictures from you and lots of hugs from me! Love you guys!

Kerry said...

Yay. So wonderful to hear you made it safe and are settling! Hope you can get some sleep. Let the exploring begin!

kuyajay said...

I'm glad to hear you guys had an uneventful flight. Of course, after you guys left, I thought of so much I could tell you about flying. Not as important as you guys getting there safe and sound and everybody happy, happy! Have fun.

Jay

Denise said...

Glad to hear you arrived and are getting your bearings. Have a great time in 北京。

Unknown said...

Happy to hear your journey was good. Now the fun begins . Enjoy!!!! All our love, Chris , Brian & Jes

Teena said...

So happy ya'll made it safe and sound! Yippee....you are in CHINA! LOL! Enjoy my friend I am so excited for all of you. Love ya!