Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Hey Ron, if you're reading...

Happy Birthday to you brother!!!!! We miss you and we're sorry we can't be there to celebrate with you! Love you ... xoxo

To everybody else, I just want to let you all know how much we have appreciated your comments. We have truly enjoyed reading them and so wish that this site wasn't blocked so we could have replied to your comments individually. So, for now, this is the best I can do.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's why you guys are the beautiful people you are! You are half way around the world on the adventure and journey of a lifetime and you take time out to wish me a happy birthday...I love you all so much, HUGS!

Lois said...

Again fantastic photos of your recent days and adventures. Ella - you are very brave to pick up a scorpion! We're impressed as always. See you all soon!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you're having a great adventure. The pics are incredible
and this blog was a wonderful way to share it. Safe travels home!
Teri