We believe that he was very well cared for and loved by the staff. They brought us a very large bag of gifts and records of measurement for our son. There was even a scrapbook of sorts with photos and hand drawn pictures which covered his development over the last year. We are so blessed to have that information and we so appreciate their thoughtfulness. The director gave us a bag of sand and dirt from the town our little guy is from just outside of Xi'an. I had to fight back the tears as this was a most special gift. It represents the connection he'll always have to this area and the origins of his roots.
Xing Xing, the CWI's nickname for him, is finally sleeping... may our little guy have the sweetest of dreams and may tomorrow be a better day for him as he gets to know us, his new and forever family.
11 comments:
Congratulations. Our prayers and thoughts for a better day for your sweet boy tomorrow. Oh Debra- he is just so gorgeous. All our love. Praying that you both get rest and strength for the days to come.
Congrats! Will is adorable and what a blessing you were given from the orphanage staff! So very happy for you and I hope he gets better as he gets to know his wonderful family....I also hope Ms E is doing well with her new brother. Hugs to you!
Congrats! What a sweet little boy.
Can't wait to meet him and shower him with all the love we can give...
Only if Ella will let us get near her adorable brother.
Love to all, Kathy
Congrats Debra and family! Will does look well taken care of. And with Gods blessings he will have many wonderful days ahead of him. He will soon understand that he is with a WONDERFUL FOREVER family.
congratulations! He is beautiful. I know it won't take him long to realize he is loved, safe and secure with his new family. Much Love, Cathy (Kerry's Mom)
Thrilled to read the news of your family of 4. Will looks terrific and so do the rest of you! So very happy for you all - and praying for you all as you get acquainted and start making memories together!! All our love to you four across the miles!
Deb and family, Congrats on finally having sweet Will in your arms! Praying that the grieving lessens with each day for your son! He is just precious!!
Wow! I can feel the love over here. Can't wait to meet him. Big hugs to all four of you.
Jay
You made it! Tears are running as I read your great writing Deb...
Deb, your post brought tears to my eyes. I'm sorry it was a tough day for Will but he has so much love and happiness in store for him. Congratulations on becoming a family of four! Will is just adorable. I can't wait to meet him!
Congratulations! So happy that Will is now with you. Ella, you're a big sister!!! I can't wait to see all of you! Enjoy every moment!
Jeana
Post a Comment