Wednesday, March 23, 2011

More of GZ

While the museum is a place that many tourists visit, both local and western, our guide also took us to places where one find will find mostly local people and markets. We walked off the island through narrow little streets that were lined with hole in the wall shops. It was fascinating to walk through and observe all of the people and their wares.

3 comments:

Teena said...

Isn't that cute,,did Paul chose his shirt to match Will's stroller?! That is what I call color cordinating LOL! Will is such a cutie!

KML said...

So wishing we were there with you right now! Enjoy all of your Guangzhou experience and don't forget to get your Starbucks on the island! Plus, I am sure you have run into Jordan outside of Lucy's. We promised to shop with him every day and finally on the last night we did. His shop was huge and he did some calligraphy for Mia. We having it hanging in her room above her bed and it reminds us everyday of our trip. Can't wait to see you all when you get home!

Anonymous said...

I love these photos Deb. They are really a great depiction of true China. Your little guy is just darling. I hope all is well.
Julie